sábado, 20 de março de 2010

I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

I just arrived from an outstanding nite with some very special friends. Some special in a different way than others. Now that's what getting me crazy.

I know I got no real chance with her, she don't let me sneak in. And every second I got even more dazzled with her. She's so freakin' special, she's so freakin' gorgeous that let me breathless.

I really don't know what to do. I've tried everyhing I was capable but she still looking at me like a stone, no matter what I do.

That's why I'm giving her this song. I'm sure she look good on the dancefloor! She always will look good to me, no matter what happens. She will be special... so fucking special...

And I'm a creep! I'm a weirdo, what the hell I'm doin' here?

Your name isn't real, but I don't care for signs, since you stay with me! Yup! I think I love you, sweetheart...

Thanks for listening and reading, guys.

Nenhum comentário: