sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2009

Friday 13th!


Hi people! I think this is my 1st post in english here, but I should say now I got a couple international readers who don't understand a single word in portuguese so, here it goes!

I just read a post on Judith's blog ( http://gossip-dailys.blogspot.com ) - wich is great ! asking me what the hell I'll do tonite.

I eas planning such a lot of cool stuff - Architecture party @ college, then pub with friends, get drunk, maybe meet some cool girl and then return home finally. OK, some of you can call it "fall from the bed and wake up". The main thing is: I'll have fun!

The full moon was nov 2nd, so it won't be the perfect friday 13th, but who cares?

And you, dear friend? What you're planing to do this summer?

2 comentários:

Judith | Juudithhome disse...

honey!
thank you for my link in YOUR blog!
I'm happy with that!(:

Oh, I wish you luck with your grandma! it sucks...

Mhhh, my weekend is gonna be boring. The weather here is rain,rain and rain.

I stay at home I think. Because there 's nothing to do tonight.

About a few minutes I go to the city with some friends. '' sinterklaas'' is coming. hahaa. It s funny.

lots of love

Judith | Juudithhome disse...

Oh, it's really nice to hear that your grandma is ok!

Yesh, It's saunta clas. I don't now how to write that word. So I sad to you sinterklaas.
I'm sorry but you understood me!;d

I hope that you can understand by bad English. hahaaa.
I have you now at msn! (:

xx