sábado, 14 de novembro de 2009

Last tweet of the day


Ok! It's 22:32 ( Brasilia summer time now -2GMT)

I just wanna say that I "met" Judith via MSN. She's an angel! I'm really pleased! ^^

The other thing is: I went to the hospital to visit my grandma today. As usual she still funny, complaining about the hospital's food, discussing with the doctors about her med's and being a gossip girl with the nurses! The doctors said she must leave the ICU tomorrow and stay under observation in a private room ( more visiting time, TV and a nice view). By the end of the week and after some routine exams she must be at home again to make cupcakes with me!

Oh yes. You guys should be asking right now: Why the heck he's doing @ internet on a hot and starry saturday night??? The answer: today this city celebrates the Brazilian Miss Gay ( tomorrow we have a Gay Parade) and NO! I don't wanna have my ass teased at the streets by a 2m tall guy!

Think all my friends are making the same, 'cause everybody quits from hanging out today...

OK! This post is now longer than an usual tweet!

Have fun!

Nenhum comentário: